Click on reflection page to download.
- your teaching becomes more like research - learning along side the children
- attention is given to those areas that might otherwise be overlooked
- the social and emotional climate of the classroom is addressed daily
- teaching becomes more responsive to the children's current learning needs
- you will develop an more observant eye in the classroom
- To make your own journal - print out how many pages as you will need till the end of the school year.
- Hole punch the pages and put them into a notebook.
- Use this notebook to keep your thoughts and feelings about how your year is going. I keep mine at home as it can be very personal and I would not want just anyone reading what I write. This way I am free to express feelings of doubt and celebration! I do have a stack at school just in case I am feeling the need to capture my thoughts right after school.